The A103 totalizers provide a range of capabilities unequaled in products of simalar size and cost. In addition to the totalizing models, the A103 also includes matching indicators for timing and rate/speed metering and models with a preset output for control by count or time. All are in a uniform 36mm x 72mm bezel size package, enhancing your control panel with a family of devices that look and program alike.
A supertwist LCD display with thick (12mm) high digits allows for easy viewing at a glance. The backlight display is also an option if you connect it to an external 12VDC supply.
Powered by an internal 3 volt battery, the A103's unique design has two battery slots. These two battery slots allow battery changeover without loss of memory. Numerous types of inputs can be accepted giving you a totally self-contained system not requiring external power.
- Matching predetermining counter, time and rate indicators and counters available - look great together on a panel
- Bidirectional models with input scale multiplier, polarity sigh, decimal point selection and programmable reset value.
- High visibility 8-digit LCD display with back lighting capability standard
- Long life 3V lithium battery eliminates the need for external power
- Accepts input signals from a variety of sources: dry contact, PNP or NPN sensors, encoders
- High speed and low speed count inputs
- Resettable remotely or from the front panel
- Programmable security of front panel rest button
- Option modules provide additional functionality and added convenience - fast, easy installation
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated front panel for use in wash down environments
The A103 totalizers are further enhanced by a series of quick-attach option modules. These can provide a power supply for sensors and display backlighting, and accept high or low voltage AC or DC input signals