Dynapar-Product Discontinuation and Upgrade Notice
Lead time for large quantity last time buy orders will differ from standard lead times. Quantities may also be limited to available stock on hand. Available quantities and lead time will be provided at the time of order entry. ST1250 will be available for order beginning March 2018. ST56, ST67, and ST85 are all released products and have been in service, at many customer sites, since 2013.
The next generation SLIM Tach models are backward compatible, and no issues are to be expected from a form, fit and function perspective for most customer applications.
There are a number of technical benefits that Next Generation SLIM products provide over old generation products:
- Significantly larger air gap to the sensor with improved tolerances for both axial and radial misalignments
- On-board diagnostics with distinctive LED output
- More compact housing design with improved options to extend connectors
- Higher operating temperature range -40°C to +100°C
- Higher shock and vibration rating
- Easy to install and more robust magnetic wheel design
- More ppr options, including 2048 ppr and higher ppr coming soon
- 5 to 26 vdc full operational voltage range
- Improved overall reliability