Dyna-Veyor performs extensive testing on all standard production chains to assure the highest quality.
Tests indicate that the tensile destruction force required to break flat top chains with plastic pins is equal to those forces necessary to destroy steel pin construction plastic chains. So why would you want a plastic pin chain? Because it can offer you cost savings as much as 30% over our steel pin chains. That’s why!!
It has come to our attention that when replacing old chains, in collection of industrial waste for disposal, some communities do not allow mixing of different kinds of materials. From the viewpoint of environmental protection, this tendency will spread worldwide in the near future.
A chain with plastic pins is lighter in weight than a chain with Stainless Steel pins. So on the return side of the conveyor where the top plate surface comes in contact with a slider bed, the amount of wear is far less than the heavier chain with Stainless Steel pins.
Advantages of Plastic Pin Chain include:
• Metal Detector Applications
• Chemical Resistance
• Lighter Weight Chain
• Less Friction
• Lower hp
• Longer Life
• Lower Maintenance
• Available In All Chain Series
• Plastic pin chains reduce the inside barrel wear, thus reducing “chain stretch.” Plastic on plastic wear is much less than plastic on Stainless Steel.
• Plastic pin chains reduce noise levels.
• Plastic pin chains reduce weight and the horse power required to drive the chain, results in energy saving and horse power reductions.
Please call for more information and pricing.